Monday, June 20, 2011

Science: THC improves driving ability in a patient with Tourette syndrome

International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

I can say that this is true as well. I have Tourette's Syndrome and it gets pretty disabling. When I smoke Cannabis my tics reduce enough so I can drive or cease all together.Allowing me to sit still and concentrate

I have an improvement in concentration with the use of Cannabis also. After I smoke my tics are reduced enough that I am able to think more clearly as I do not have to try to keep my tics suppressed nor do I have any sort of mental tic interfering with my concentration.

My visual perception is also improved by the use of Cannabis. By being able to sit still I can keep my eyes on the road and keep from blinking needlessly.

Without Cannabis all this would not be possible for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages